Sun, Jul 10|
Yoga Scheune Meilen
A Ceremony of Lightness & Self-Appreciation - Cacao, Yin & Mantra Meditation Journey
This journey is an invitation to tune into what your personal definition of lightness and self-appreciation is beyond cultural standards. What makes you feel good? What creates regular pressure on your system? What does it mean to feel lighter? What do you want to release? Forgive?
Time & Location
Jul 10, 2022, 10:15 AM – 1:50 PM GMT+2
Yoga Scheune Meilen, Burgrain 37, 8706 Meilen, Switzerland
About the event
A Ceremony of Lightness & Self-Appreciation - Yin, Cacao, Mantra Meditation
(WATER ELEMENT /GODDESS KAMALA)
July 10th / 10:15-13:45 / Yoga Scheune Meilen
We're gathering this summer again at the beautiful open-air yoga shala in the woods of Meilen. A serene environment to dive deep into around 3,5 hours of connecting to yourself with the sounds of birds, a summer breeze, and a gently flowing river. Summer Magic is a Ceremony Concept to invite in a retreat feeling in Zurich.
Am I worthy of my desires, needs, visions and wishes?
Am I worthy of deciding to not want to carry the heavy backpacks anymore? Of my weight, others weight and expectations? What do I expect from myself? And why? Are these truly my desires? Who am I actually?
This journey is an invitation to tune into what your personal definition of lightness and self-appreciation are beyond cultural standards. What makes you feel good? What creates regular pressure on your system? What does it mean to feel lighter? What do you want to release? Forgive?
What are some desires you’ve been pushing back? How would it look to act from a place of self-appreciation in your daily life? Where are you denying yourself pleasure, lightness and the right to change your mind or choose something that feels truly good to your heart, body and mind? What does it mean to take care of yourself?
This yin yoga journey will soften our full body with a focus on our solar plexus and heart space - so that we feel our inner passion and let ourselves be moved by our heart. Kamala is the goddess of abundance, fertility, lightness and beauty. We will do her mantra meditation that is focussing on planting the seeds of our heart wishes and water them, so that they can bloom.
How can we bring more beauty in our lives?
And where can we give ourselves some more grace?
What is included in this Ceremony:
- Cacao Ceremony and 1-2 cups of Cacao to connect to your heart and body
- Mantra Meditation for Deep Energetic Transformation
- A Yin Yoga Journey
- A safe space to be yourself no matter what gender, age, background, profession, physics, race, religion
- An amazing group of humans to connect with
- An opportunity to reset, recharge, relax and set new intentions and gather inspiration on how to make every day beautiful
- Tea & Journaling after the Ceremony to slowly come back (in total around 4 hours)
- An invitation to start creating rituals out of automatic habits
- Drinking water to refill your bottle
- Everyone is welcome, no experience is needed, yoga props are available at the studio. Please bring a big towel or your own mat to cover the studio mat. Wear warm, layered, comfortable clothes that you feel good in.
- If you want to take a Naked Chocolate Ceremonial Blend back home to make delicious hot chocolates, please order at least 72 hours in advance as the cacao blends are freshly prepared: www.aleksnikolic.com/nakedchocolate
- Please let me know before booking if you're pregnant, take blood high pressure/heart medication, anti-depressants, have epilepsy, have physical/mental challenges/limitations, and/or are unsure if this is the right practice for you. From there I can tell you what dosage of cacao as well as if the yin sequence makes sense for your current state or if another one would fit you more.
BOOKING AND INVESTMENT
Book your ticket directly below. As soon as you book you'll receive a confirmation email and reminder 3 days pre-ceremony.
-Regular Ticket Price: CHF 185.- for a 4 hours journey including a cacao ceremony, yin journey, unlimited tea & infused water, healthy snacks, yoga props, and a community of like-minded and big-hearted humans.
-There are Ceremony Passes available if you want to join two or three Summer Magic Ceremonies. Those ceremonies are from CHF 165.- and payment plans are available. More details and booking: https://www.aleksnikolic.com/product-page/summer-magic-ceremony-passes
-Come with a Friend Ticket: CHF 345.- for 2 people -> it's for the Ceremony you book and not transfarable
Good to know:
- Tickets are limited to 20 people only. If you want one, grab it early.
- In the ticket included is A complete yin journey, tea, snacks, high-quality yoga props, meeting great new people, and 1 online yin yoga class to keep the yin vibe going.
- Please note that there are NO refunds if you have to cancel the journey (check out the safety concept below). There is a chance to join a different event at a discount price or get a free-of-charge spot depending on availability.
- This Ceremony happens at the serene Yoga Scheune in Meilen
- If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to take a Naked Chocolate Ceremonial Blend back home to make delicious hot chocolates, please order at least 72 hours in advance as the cacao blends are freshly prepared: www.aleksnikolic.com/nakedchocolate (the cacao for the ceremony is included!)
- Please let me know as you're booking if you're pregnant, take blood high pressure/heart medication, anti-depressants, have epilepsy, have physical/mental challenges/limitations, and/or are unsure if this is the right practice for you. From there I can tell you what dosage of cacao as well as if the yin sequence makes sense for your current state or if another one would fit you more.
PREPARATION & POST CEREMONY CARE
-There isn't anything specific you have to prepare. It's recommended to hydrate well prior and after the ceremony as ceremonial cacao activates the liver and is great for your connective tissue. It helps flush out whatever needs to be released physically, mentally and emotionally.
-Keep your food intake on the day of the Ceremony and evening before light(er) and vegetarian. Anything that you digest easily and feels light in your system. Bring a snack for after the Ceremony.
-You may have a specific intention or want to tune into what would help you completely to immerse yourself into the Ceremony. If you can, don't make appointments on the day of the ceremony, maybe even a day after. It's good to take some time to nourish, be in nature, not have to rush, solve, move too much but have space to do whatever feels good in that moment! :)
-You can journal or meditate upon the following questions if this helps you:
1. How am I feeling physically right now?
2. How am I feeling mentally right now?
3. How am I feeling emotionally right now?
4. How am I feeling energetically right now?
5. What would be something I'd like to solve/release from my life/body/mind/emotions?
6. What would be something I'd like to feel/experience more in my life?
7. How would I describe the relationship to myself in 3-5 words?
8. What can I do to feel more nourished in my day to day life?
9. What is something that I can do for myself to feel connected to myself?
10. What people in my life lift me up, help me grow and allow me to fully be myself? Which people are crossing my boundaries and constantly complaining?
-Notice in your day to day life what activities, people, habits, routines, rituals, places feel expanding and nourishing and which feel contracting and stressful
SAFETY CONCEPT AND SPECIAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
- Only join a offering if you feel 100% healthy
- As these are again a bit unpredictable times, if you get tested positive or are feeling sick, you may receive another opportunity to join a ceremony until September 2022 or a discount if you book a private 1:1 or group session.Please note that it will not be the exactly same Ceremony and that I ask for patience. You may get on waiting lists, if the ceremonies are full already. If your spot can't be filled because of a last minute cancellation, you will have to pay 40% of the total price for the next Ceremony. You can also transfer your ticket to someone else.
- You are welcome to wear your mask until you reach your yoga mat, we are practicing outdoors
- As the BAG regulations keep changing, by buying these tickets you agree to provide all details needed no matter how the regulations change by the government as I can't offer any refunds.
- In case of a lockdown, the new date of the ceremony will be communicated. No refunds available but options.
Please note that the current booking & cancellation policy and safety concept applies and that you also agree to any future gouvermental changes in case they shift again. No refunds if cancelled but you can transfer your ticket to a friend if it is at least 24 hours in advance. Find all the policies and safety concept here: https://www.aleksnikolic.com/shipping-returns-booking-policy
Regular TicketCHF 185.00
Reduced Regular Ticket
with a KulturLegi (or any other official document that confirms low income like student card, IV etc.) and please bring your document to the Ceremony or email to email@example.com / if you don't have an official document but are struggling financially, please send me an email and we'll find a solution as I'd love to make these ceremonies accessible to everyone.CHF 165.00
Bring a friend Ticket
ticket for two friends / make sure you read the booking policy in the event descriptionCHF 345.00