Sat, Oct 14|
Local Yoga Studio Zürich City
A Ceremony to Honour Your Feminine Flow - Cacao, Mantra Meditation, Yin Yoga Journey
Slow, flowy yin yoga paired with the most delicious spring cacao blend FLORA by Naked Chocolate and connecting with amazing women* - an evening to immerse yourself in your feminine energy with full permission to soften and connect to yourself.
Time & Location
Oct 14, 2023, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Local Yoga Studio Zürich City, City, Zürich, Switzerland
About the event
Do you trust yourself? Can you lead back and simply be? Can you go for what you FEEL? Do you give yourself permission to feel? To move with ease through life? This Ceremony is an invitation to marinate in the feminine energy and deepen your embodied understanding of expressing your feminine.
We'll move through a slow, flowy, juicy yin yoga journey paired with the most delicious spring cacao blend FLORA by Naked Chocolate, and connect with amazing women* - an evening to immerse yourself in your feminine energy with full permission to soften and connect to yourself.
What is included in this nourishing morning:
- Cacao Ceremony to connect to your Heart by drinking the Ceremonial Cacao Blend FLORA by Naked Chocolate (www.ceremonialcacaoblends.com)
- Flowly, slow Yin Journey to feel safe in your body, release tension and calm the mind
- Mantra Meditation to Honour the Goddess Bhuvaneshvari - the Cosmic Womb and Queen of the Universe
- Learn more about the Tantric Hatha Wisdom Goddesses
- A cup of super nourishing ceremonial cacao by Naked Chocolate
- Fresh Herbal Tea, Water, and Snacks
- Yoga Nidra for deep nourishment and healing
- A group of amazing humans and potential new friends that feel aligned with who you are (becoming) now
- Different exercises and rituals on creating small shifts with big impacts in your daily life and how you feel and see yourself, relate to your life and what you do
- Please note that there may be 1-2 of my yin yoga teacher training students (www.aleksnikolic.com/yinyogatraining) who will be supporting me through the journey and observing my teachings.
BOOKING AND INVESTMENT:
*Early-booking discount until September 15th
- Regular Ticket Price: CHF 175.- (*CHF 155.-)
-Reduced Ticket Price: CHF 155.- (*CHF 135.-) / For anyone that earns CHF 3400.- or less in a single household.
-Friends Ticket Price: from CHF 250.- for two people together
-Membership: CHF 425.- / 360.- valid for 5 months and 3 ceremonies in total: https://www.aleksnikolic.com/product-page/magical-ceremony-trinity-membership-your-cacao-ceremony-abo
--> If you have a valid abo (also trial pass) at younion yoga, you get 10% off your ceremony tickets (regular and early booking as well as friend's tickets), simply send an email to email@example.com
*This is a safe place for ALL women <3
Please note that the current booking & cancellation policy and safety concept isn't applying currently but that you also agree to any future governmental changes in case they shift again. No refunds if you cancel for any reason but you can transfer your ticket to a friend if it is at least 10 hours in advance. If you let me know at least 48hs in advance, you can shift the ticket to another Ceremony for a fee of CHF 30.- / if you're waking up feeling physically unwell, email firstname.lastname@example.org. In case Aleks has to postpone the Ceremony due to health reasons, you'll receive within a week new date suggestions or a voucher to join another ceremony.
Find all the policies and safety concepts here: https://www.aleksnikolic.com/shipping-returns-booking-policy
PREPARATION & POST CEREMONY CARE
-There isn't anything specific you have to prepare. It's recommended to hydrate well prior to and after the ceremony as ceremonial cacao activates the liver and is great for your connective tissue. It helps flush out whatever needs to be released physically, mentally, and emotionally.
-Keep your food intake on the day of the Ceremony and evening before light(er) and vegetarian. Anything that you digest easily and feels light in your system. Bring a snack for after the Ceremony.
-You may have a specific intention or want to tune into what would help you completely to immerse yourself in the Ceremony. If you can, don't make appointments on the day of the ceremony, maybe even the day after. It's good to take some time to nourish, be in nature, and not have to rush, solve, or move too much but have space to do whatever feels good at that moment! :)
-You can journal or meditate upon the following questions if this helps you:
1. How am I feeling physically right now?
2. How am I feeling mentally right now?
3. How am I feeling emotionally right now?
4. How am I feeling energetically right now?
5. What would be something I'd like to solve/release from my life/body/mind/emotions?
6. What would be something I'd like to feel/experience more in my life?
7. How would I describe the relationship to myself in 3-5 words?
8. What can I do to feel more nourished in my day-to-day life?
9. What is something that I can do for myself to feel connected to myself?
10. What people in my life lift me up, help me grow, and allow me to fully be myself? Which people are crossing my boundaries and constantly complaining?
-Notice in your day-to-day life what activities, people, habits, routines, rituals, and places feel expanding and nourishing and which feel contracting and stressful
Early Bird RegularCHF 155.00
Early Bird Reduced Ticket
If you earn max. CHF 3400.- or below in a single (parent) household.CHF 135.00
Ceremony Pass (regular)
This is a membership for three monthly ceremonies with Aleks Nikolic in Zurich. It is valid for 5 months from the day of purchase. You'll receive a code from Aleks Nikolic to book your ceremonies with the memebership.From CHF 360.00 to CHF 425.00
- CHF 425.00
- CHF 360.00
1 ticket for two peopleFrom CHF 250.00 to CHF 280.00
- CHF 280.00
- CHF 250.00