Sat, Sep 03|
Yoga Scheune Meilen
A Ceremony to Purify the Heart & Create Space - Cacao, Yin & Mantra Meditation Journey
A Ceremony to nurture yourself and release heaviness from your heart. We’ll be working with the element of air and ether. Inviting in a fresh new breeze that will sweep away the stagnant energy in our lives and allow us to tune into a brighter, more nourishing, and joyful day-to-day life.
Time & Location
Sep 03, 2022, 10:15 AM – 1:50 PM GMT+2
Yoga Scheune Meilen, Burgrain 37, 8706 Meilen, Switzerland
About the event
A Ceremony to Purify the Heart & Create Space - Cacao, Yin & Mantra Meditation Journey
(AIR/ ETHER / GODDESS BHUVANESHVARI)
September 3rd / 10:15-13:45 / Yoga Scheune Meilen
We're gathering this summer again at the beautiful open-air yoga shala in the woods of Meilen. A serene environment to dive deep into around 3,5 hours of connecting to yourself with the sounds of birds, a summer breeze, and a gently flowing river. Summer Magic is a Ceremony Concept to invite in a retreat feeling in Zurich.
A Ceremony to nurture yourself and release heaviness from your heart. We’ll be working with the element of air and either. Inviting in a fresh new breeze that will sweep away the stagnat energy in our lives and allow ourselves to tune into a brighter, more nourishing and joyful day to day life.
Our nervous systems are (over) used to constant stimulation.
We keep acumulating experiences and forget how it feels to have mental, emotional and physical space to tune into what of that accumulation still feels beneficial and inspiring. We can’t take in without taking out. It’s amazing to take inspired action in life and feel excited to create. If life feels dull and when even small things induce anxiety and overwhelm us, then there is a need to create safe space for ourselves.
This journey is an invitation to gently purify our heart space. To digest life and the experiences. To slow down and tune in. To truly let ourselves go and float on a cloud of bliss. Purifying the heart space feels sometimes like stop holding back the cry you feel is coming and then the sweet relief after you’ve cried.
Bhuvaneshvari is the Goddess of the Cosmic Womb - a safe space to nurture, nourish, replenish, gently open our hearts, calm our nervous system and strenghten it by slowing down and noticing what is weaking our system and what not. Where are we causing stress that is not worth our energy and attention.
What habits and patterns create more misery in our life and what would we like to change? Where in life do we want to put our energy? What do we wish to prioritize from the heart? Where do we have to say no (more)? And what are we craving to say yes to?
The Mantra Meditation will help us to create that nourishment also on an energetic level and bring clarity to our system - it’s like an energetic dust cleaning. :))
What is included in this Ceremony:
- Cacao Ceremony and 1-2 cups of Cacao to connect to your heart and body
- Mantra Meditation for Deep Energetic Transformation
- A Yin Yoga Journey
- A safe space to be yourself no matter what gender, age, background, profession, physics, race, religion
- An amazing group of humans to connect with
- An opportunity to reset, recharge, relax and set new intentions and gather inspiration on how to make every day beautiful
- Tea & Journaling after the Ceremony to slowly come back (in total around 3,5 hours)
- An invitation to start creating rituals out of automatic habits
- Drinking water to refill your bottle
- Everyone is welcome, no experience is needed, yoga props are available at the studio. Please bring a big towel or your own mat to cover the studio mat. Wear warm, layered, comfortable clothes that you feel good in.
- If you want to take a Naked Chocolate Ceremonial Blend back home to make delicious hot chocolates, please order at least 72 hours in advance as the cacao blends are freshly prepared: www.aleksnikolic.com/nakedchocolate
- Please let me know before booking if you're pregnant, take blood high pressure/heart medication, have anti-depressants, have epilepsy, have physical/mental challenges/limitations, and/or are unsure if this is the right practice for you. From there I can tell you what dosage of cacao as well as if the yin sequence makes sense for your current state or if another one would fit you more.
BOOKING AND INVESTMENT
Book your ticket directly below. As soon as you book you'll receive a confirmation email and reminder 3 days pre-ceremony. The early bird prices are valid until August 20th.
-Early Bird & Regular Ticket Price: until August 20th: CHF 185.- and from August 21st: CHF 198.- for a 4 hours journey including a cacao ceremony, yin journey, unlimited tea & infused water, healthy snacks, yoga props, and a community of like-minded and big-hearted humans.
-Early Bird & Reduced Ticket Price: until August 20th: CHF 165.- and from August 21st: CHF 178.- for a 4 hours journey including a cacao ceremony, yin journey, unlimited tea & infused water, healthy snacks, yoga props, and a community of like-minded and big-hearted humans. For anyone that earns CHF 3400.- or less in a single household.
-Two-Ceremony-Pass: Book both September Ceremonies for yourself (September 3th and 18th) for CHF 355.- (CHF 310.- reduced)
-Come with a Friend Ticket: CHF 355.- for 2 people -> it's for the Ceremony you book and not transferable
Good to know:
- Tickets are limited to 20 people only. If you want one, grab it early.
- In the ticket included is A complete yin journey, tea, snacks, high-quality yoga props, meeting great new people, and 1 online yin yoga class to keep the yin vibe going.
- Please note that there are NO refunds if you have to cancel the journey (check out the safety concept below). There is a chance to join a different event at a discount price or get a free-of-charge spot depending on availability.
- This Ceremony happens at the serene Yoga Scheune in Meilen
- If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to take a Naked Chocolate Ceremonial Blend back home to make delicious hot chocolates, please order at least 72 hours in advance as the cacao blends are freshly prepared: www.aleksnikolic.com/nakedchocolate (the cacao for the ceremony is included!)
- Please let me know as you're booking if you're pregnant, take blood high pressure/heart medication, anti-depressants, have epilepsy, have physical/mental challenges/limitations, and/or are unsure if this is the right practice for you. From there I can tell you what dosage of cacao as well as if the yin sequence makes sense for your current state or if another one would fit you more.
PREPARATION & POST CEREMONY CARE
-There isn't anything specific you have to prepare. It's recommended to hydrate well prior and after the ceremony as ceremonial cacao activates the liver and is great for your connective tissue. It helps flush out whatever needs to be released physically, mentally and emotionally.
-Keep your food intake on the day of the Ceremony and evening before light(er) and vegetarian. Anything that you digest easily and feels light in your system. Bring a snack for after the Ceremony.
-You may have a specific intention or want to tune into what would help you completely to immerse yourself into the Ceremony. If you can, don't make appointments on the day of the ceremony, maybe even a day after. It's good to take some time to nourish, be in nature, not have to rush, solve, move too much but have space to do whatever feels good in that moment! :)
-You can journal or meditate upon the following questions if this helps you:
1. How am I feeling physically right now?
2. How am I feeling mentally right now?
3. How am I feeling emotionally right now?
4. How am I feeling energetically right now?
5. What would be something I'd like to solve/release from my life/body/mind/emotions?
6. What would be something I'd like to feel/experience more in my life?
7. How would I describe the relationship to myself in 3-5 words?
8. What can I do to feel more nourished in my day to day life?
9. What is something that I can do for myself to feel connected to myself?
10. What people in my life lift me up, help me grow and allow me to fully be myself? Which people are crossing my boundaries and constantly complaining?
-Notice in your day to day life what activities, people, habits, routines, rituals, places feel expanding and nourishing and which feel contracting and stressful
SAFETY CONCEPT AND SPECIAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
- Only join a offering if you feel 100% healthy
- As these are again a bit unpredictable times, if you get tested positive or are feeling sick, you may receive another opportunity to join a ceremony until September 2022 or a discount if you book a private 1:1 or group session.Please note that it will not be the exactly same Ceremony and that I ask for patience. You may get on waiting lists, if the ceremonies are full already. If your spot can't be filled because of a last minute cancellation, you will have to pay 40% of the total price for the next Ceremony. You can also transfer your ticket to someone else.
- You are welcome to wear your mask until you reach your yoga mat, we are practicing outdoors
- As the BAG regulations keep changing, by buying these tickets you agree to provide all details needed no matter how the regulations change by the government as I can't offer any refunds.
- In case of a lockdown, the new date of the ceremony will be communicated. No refunds available but options.
Please note that the current booking & cancellation policy and safety concept applies and that you also agree to any future gouvermental changes in case they shift again. No refunds if cancelled but you can transfer your ticket to a friend if it is at least 24 hours in advance. Find all the policies and safety concept here: https://www.aleksnikolic.com/shipping-returns-booking-policy
Regular TicketCHF 198.00
with a KulturLegi (or any other official document that confirms low income like student card, IV etc.) and please bring your document to the Ceremony or email to email@example.com / if you don't have an official document but are struggling financially, please send me an email and we'll find a solution as I'd love to make these ceremonies accessible to everyone.CHF 178.00
Bring a friend Ticket
ticket for two friends / make sure you read the booking policy in the event descriptionCHF 355.00
Two Ceremonies Pass
valid for two ceremonies on September 3rd and 18thCHF 355.00