Fri, Oct 15|
A Journey Back to Your Heart - Cacao & Yin Ceremony
Connect with your heart, nourish your body, clear the mind and create space for a life aligned with your heart's intentions. (with certificate)
Time & Location
Oct 15, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM GMT+2
Zürich, Nordstrasse 195, 8037 Zürich, Switzerland
About the event
A ceremony to remember the magic of an open heart
a ceremony to trust the process; to trust the divine timing to trust your heart
to trust your intuition
to trust your body
to trust your inner guidance system
to trust life and yourSelf
to trust in the power of your heart
to see beauty everywhere
to sit, appreciate and feel into the pain and discomfort
to give thanks to life
to let go of broken dreams and broken hopes
to trust that what you thought is a destination is just another stop on the big road on the journey of your life
We'll be sharing a powerful cacao called Heart Remedy that contains the sweetness of vanilla, vitality buzz of raspberries and calmness and strength of tulsi - the holy basil.
It's there to support us as we reconnect to our hearts. Because when you numb your pain, you also numb your joy. This journey is an invitation to feel all that needs to be felt, knowing that it's a safe space to explore light and darkness, cry, laugh, smile, out of joy, anger, love, gratitude, sadness, and grief.
Grieving over old friends and lovers, ideas and concepts of life that broke apart, the relationships that vanished and homes that are no longer anymore. It's to tune so much into your heart that you can feel that there is more beyond all those things that seem to fail. How can we accept the ever-changing wonder of life? How can we meet ourselves and others with more curiosity and less judgment? How can we acknowledge how judgemental and doubtful we are at times? But also how amazing, loving, and free we are!
This yin journey is designed to release tension in your body, as you give your emotions and thoughts the time to express themselves as you feel and witness and hold precious space for yourself. Knowing that you're not alone on this journey but embarking with a crew of amazing humans all on their journey back to their heart. Let's clear our mind, slow down, tune in, and recognize that we have the power to change our attitude to life or/and the circumstances that are appearing. The collective intention is that you FEEL your heart and what that actually means; in your body, emotions, thoughts, mind, the lenses you see life through and the intentions you move forward.
What is included in this Ceremony:
- Cacao Ceremony
- A cup of the Heart Remedy Ceremonial Cacao by Naked Chocolate
- A Yin Journey through the whole body with the main focus on opening the heart, chest, release tension in neck, shoulders, your back and face
- Fresh Herbal Tea and Water
- A safe space to be yourself no matter what gender, age, background, profession, physics, race, religion
- An amazing group of humans to connect with
- An opportunity to reset, recharge, relax and set new intentions and gather inspiration on how to make every day beautiful
- An invitation to start creating rituals out of automatic habits
- Everyone is welcome, no experience needed, yoga props are available at the studio. Please bring a big towel or your own mat to cover the studio mat. Wear warm, layered, comfortable clothes that you feel good in.
- If you want to take a Naked Chocolate Ceremonial Blend back home to make delicious hot chocolates, please order at least 48 hours in advance as the cacao blends are freshly prepared: www.aleksnikolic.com/nakedchocolate
- Please let me know before booking if you're pregnant, take blood high pressure / heart medication, anti-depressants, have epilepsy, physical/mental challenges/limitations and/or are unsure if this is the right practice for you. From there I can tell you what dosage of cacao as well as if the yin sequence makes sense for your current state or if another one would fit you more.
BOOKING AND INVESTMENT:
- The investment for this 2,5 hs Ceremony is CHF 98.- (CHF 75- reduced ticket if you earn CHF 3000.- or below in a single household). You can also get a Ceremony Pass for a special rate. (with certificate)
- This Ceremony happens at Yoga Tribe K6 in Wipkingen from 7-9:30 pm, please arrive 15 minutes earlier if you need to change or go to the restroom. We recommend you come already in the clothes that you'll be practicing to avoid long waiting times. As you book, you'll receive an email with all the important details.
- If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to join all the three ceremonies on October 15th, October 30th and December 4th, you can get a Ceremony Pass for a special abo price (2 options available; regular and reduced available)
- Please note there is a certificate needed for this ceremony.
- As the BAG regulations keep changing, by buying this tickets you agree to provide all details needed no matter how the regulations change by the gouverment as I can't offer any refunds.
Please note that the current booking & cancellation policy and safety concept applies and that you also agree to any future gouvermental changes in case they shift again. No refunds if cancelled but you can transfer your ticket to a friend if it is at least 7 hours in advance. Find all the policies and safety concept here: https://www.aleksnikolic.com/shipping-returns-booking-policy
2,5 hs Cacao & Yin Journey
Please note there is a certificate needed for this ceremony.CHF 98.00
If you earn max. CHF 3000.- or below in a single (parent) household.CHF 75.00
Ceremony Pass (regular)
If you want to join all the three ceremonies on October 15th, October 30th, and December 4th, you can get a Ceremony Pass for a special abo price (2 options available; regular and reduced available). It's CHF 308.- instead of CHF 368.-CHF 308.00+CHF 7.70 service fee
Ceremony Pass (reduced)
For anyone that earns CHF 3000.- or less in a single earning household if you want to join all the three ceremonies on October 15th, October 30th, and December 4th, you can get a Ceremony Pass for a special abo price (2 options available; regular and reduced available). It's CHF 262.- instead of CHF 312.-)CHF 262.00+CHF 6.55 service fee