A Journey Back to Your Heart - Yin and Cacao Ceremony
Time & Location
About the Event
A Ceremony to Remember the Magic of an Open Heart A Ceremony t trust the process; to trust the divine timing to trust your heart trust your intuition to trust your body to trust your inner guidance system to trust life and yourSelf to trust in the power of your heart to see beauty everywhere to sit, appreciate and feel into the pain and discomfort to give thanks to life to let go of broken dreams and broken hopes to trust that what you thought is a destination is just another stop on the big road on the journey of your life
We'll be sharing a powerful cacao called Heart Remedy that contains the sweetness of vanilla, vitality buzz of raspberries and calmness and strength of tulsi - the holy basil.
It's there to support us as we reconnect to our hearts. Because when you numb your pain, you also numb your joy. This journey is an invitation to feel all that needs to be felt, knowing that it's a safe space to explore light and darkness, cry, laugh, smile, out of joy, anger, love, gratitude, sadness, and grief.
Grieving over old friends and lovers, ideas and concepts of life that broke apart, the relationships that vanished and homes that are no longer anymore. It's to tune so much into your heart that you can feel that there is more beyond all those things that seem to fail. How can we accept the ever-changing wonder of life? How can we meet ourselves and others with more curiosity and less judgment? How can we acknowledge how judgemental and doubtful we are at times? But also how amazing, loving, and free we are!
This yin journey is designed to release tension in your body, as you give your emotions and thoughts the time to express themselves as you feel and witness and hold precious space for yourself. Knowing that you're not alone on this journey but embarking with a crew of amazing humans all on their journey back to their heart. Let's clear our mind, slow down, tune in, and recognize that we have the power to change our attitude to life or/and the circumstances that are appearing. The collective intention is that you FEEL your heart and what that actually means; in your body, emotions, thoughts, mind, the lenses you see life through and the intentions you move forward.
What is included in this Ceremony:
- Cacao Ceremony
- A cup of the Heart Remedy ceremonial cacao
- A Yin Journey through the whole body with the main focus on opening the heart, chest, release tension in neck, shoulders, your back and face
- Fresh Herbal Tea and Water
- A safe space to be yourself no matter what gender, age, background, profession, physics, race, religion
- An amazing group of humans to connect with
- Journaling Session to explore questions, answers and your whole being and ideas you have on life (ex. why do you think you s h o u l d be doing that? what has been breaking your heart recently?)
- An opportunity to reset, recharge, relax and set new intentions and gather inspiration on how to make every day beautiful
- creating rituals out of habits