Sat, Nov 07|
Yoga Tribe K6
A Journey Back to Your Heart - Yin and Cacao Ceremony
A Ceremony to Remember the Magic of an Open Heart A Ceremony t trust the process; to trust the divine timing to trust your heart trust your intuition to trust your body to trust your inner guidance system to trust life and yourSelf to trust in the power of your heart to see beauty everywhere
Time & Location
Nov 07, 2020, 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Yoga Tribe K6, Nordstrasse 195, 8037 Zürich, Switzerland
About the event
A Ceremony to Remember the Magic of an Open Heart A Ceremony to trust the process; to trust the divine timing to trust your heart trust your intuition to trust your body to trust your inner guidance system to trust life and yourSelf to trust in the power of your heart to see beauty everywhere to sit, appreciate and feel into the pain and discomfort to give thanks to life to let go of broken dreams and broken hopes to trust that what you thought is a destination is just another stop on the big road on the journey of your life
We'll be sharing a powerful cacao called Heart Remedy that contains the sweetness of vanilla, vitality buzz of raspberries and calmness and strength of tulsi - the holy basil.
It's there to support us as we reconnect to our hearts. Because when you numb your pain, you also numb your joy. This journey is an invitation to feel all that needs to be felt, knowing that it's a safe space to explore light and darkness, cry, laugh, smile, out of joy, anger, love, gratitude, sadness, and grief.
Grieving over old friends and lovers, ideas and concepts of life that broke apart, the relationships that vanished and homes that are no longer anymore. It's to tune so much into your heart that you can feel that there is more beyond all those things that seem to fail. How can we accept the ever-changing wonder of life? How can we meet ourselves and others with more curiosity and less judgment? How can we acknowledge how judgemental and doubtful we are at times? But also how amazing, loving, and free we are!
This yin journey is designed to release tension in your body, as you give your emotions and thoughts the time to express themselves as you feel and witness and hold precious space for yourself. Knowing that you're not alone on this journey but embarking with a crew of amazing humans all on their journey back to their heart. Let's clear our mind, slow down, tune in, and recognize that we have the power to change our attitude to life or/and the circumstances that are appearing. The collective intention is that you FEEL your heart and what that actually means; in your body, emotions, thoughts, mind, the lenses you see life through and the intentions you move forward.
What is included in this Ceremony:
- Cacao Ceremony
- A cup of the Heart Remedy Ceremonial Cacao by Naked Chocolate
- A Yin Journey through the whole body with the main focus on opening the heart, chest, release tension in neck, shoulders, your back and face
- Fresh Herbal Tea and Water
- A safe space to be yourself no matter what gender, age, background, profession, physics, race, religion
- An amazing group of humans to connect with
- An opportunity to reset, recharge, relax and set new intentions and gather inspiration on how to make every day beautiful
- An invitation to start creating rituals out of automatic habits
BOOKING AND INVESTMENT:
- The investment for this Ceremony is CHF 96.-
- This Ceremony happens at Yoga Tribe K6 in Wipkingen from 7-9 pm, please arrive 15 minutes earlier if you need to change or go to the restroom. We recommend you come already in the clothes that you'll be practicing to avoid long waiting times.
Please note that the current booking & cancellation policy and safety concept applies and that you also agree to any future gouvermental changes in case they shift again. No refunds if cancelled but you can transfer your ticket to a friend if it is at least 24 hours in advance.