Sat, Mar 26|
A Journey Back to Your Heart - Yin and Cacao Ceremony
A Ceremony to Remember the Magic of an Open Heart A Ceremony t trust the process; to trust the divine timing to trust your heart trust your intuition to trust your body to trust your inner guidance system to trust life and yourSelf to trust in the power of your heart to see beauty everywhere
Time & Location
Mar 26, 2022, 10:15 AM – 1:15 PM
Intoku Zürich, Vulkanstrasse 108a, 8048 Zürich, Switzerland
About the event
A Ceremony to Remember the Magic of an Open Heart
A Ceremony to trust the process; to trust the divine timing to trust your heart
trust your intuition to trust your body to trust your inner guidance system to trust life and yourSelf to trust in the power of your heart to see beauty everywhere to sit, appreciate and feel into the pain and discomfort to give thanks to life to let go of broken dreams and broken hopes to trust that what you thought is a destination is just another stop on the big road on the journey of your life
We'll be sharing a powerful cacao called Heart Remedy that contains the sweetness of vanilla, vitality buzz of raspberries and calmness and strength of tulsi - the holy basil.
It's there to support us as we reconnect to our hearts. Because when you numb your pain, you also numb your joy. This journey is an invitation to feel all that needs to be felt, knowing that it's a safe space to explore light and darkness, cry, laugh, smile, out of joy, anger, love, gratitude, sadness, and grief.
Grieving over old friends and lovers, ideas and concepts of life that broke apart, the relationships that vanished and homes that are no longer anymore. It's to tune so much into your heart that you can feel that there is more beyond all those things that seem to fail. How can we accept the ever-changing wonder of life? How can we meet ourselves and others with more curiosity and less judgment? How can we acknowledge how judgemental and doubtful we are at times? But also how amazing, loving, and free we are!
This yin journey is designed to release tension in your body, as you give your emotions and thoughts the time to express themselves as you feel and witness and hold precious space for yourself. Knowing that you're not alone on this journey but embarking with a crew of amazing humans all on their journey back to their heart. Let's clear our mind, slow down, tune in, and recognize that we have the power to change our attitude to life or/and the circumstances that are appearing. The collective intention is that you FEEL your heart and what that actually means; in your body, emotions, thoughts, mind, the lenses you see life through and the intentions you move forward.
We'll be ending this Ceremony with a yoga nidra journey to receive our heart's message and SEA OF OM's.
What is included in this Ceremony:
- Cacao Ceremony
- A cup of the Heart Remedy Ceremonial Cacao by Naked Chocolate
- A Yin Journey through the whole body with the main focus on opening the heart, chest, release tension in neck, shoulders, your back and face
- Fresh Herbal Tea and Water, Healthy Snacks
- A safe space to be yourself no matter what gender, age, background, profession, physics, race, religion
- An amazing group of humans to connect with
- An opportunity to reset, recharge, relax and set new intentions and gather inspiration on how to make every day beautiful
- An invitation to start creating rituals out of automatic habits
BOOKING AND INVESTMENT:
Book your ticket via this form. Please note that there are NO refunds if you have to cancel the journey (check out the safety concept below). There is a chance to join a different event at a discount price or get a free of charge spot depending on availability.
Regular Ticket Price: CHF 165.- for a 3 hours journey inlcuding a cacao ceremony, yin journey, 1 online yin yoga class, unlimited tea & infused water, healthy snacks, high-quality yoga props, changing rooms with lockers and showers, a community of like-minded and big-hearted humans.
Reduced Ticket Price: CHF 145.- with a KulturLegi (or any other official document that confirms low income like student card, IV etc.) and please bring your document to the Ceremony or email to firstname.lastname@example.org / if you don't have an official document but are struggling financially, please send me an email and we'll find a solution as I'd love to make these ceremonies accessible to everyone.
-If you're a participant of the Ceremonial Yin Yoga Teacher Training, you also receive a discount
——> Tickets are limited to 12 people only. If you want one, grab it early.
——> In the ticket included is: A complete yin journey, tea, snacks, high-quality yoga props, meeting great new people, 1 online yin yoga class to keep the yin vibe going.
- This Ceremony happens at INTOKU Yoga Studio in Altstetten
- As you book, you'll receive an email with all the important details.
- If you have questions, email email@example.com
SAFETY CONCEPT AND SPECIAL BOOKING CONDITIONS:
- Only join a offering if you feel 100% healthy
- Please note there isn't a certificate needed anymore for this ceremony. For the events in March, I ask you to make a antigen-rapid test / self test at home so that everyone feels safe. If you've just had covid, then of course the test result may not be correct.
- As these are again a bit unpredictable times, if you get tested positive, you may receive another opportunity to join a ceremony until June 2022 or a discount if you book a private 1:1 or group session.Please note that it will not be the exactly same Ceremony and that I ask for patience. You may get on waiting lists, if the ceremonies are full already. If your spot can't be filled, it's CHF 60.- fee to change your ticket into a voucher in case there is another reason than a positive test / health reason for not joining. Once there is no 2g+ and rising numbers anymore, the usual no refunds policy comes back into place.
- You are welcome to wear your mask until you reach your yoga mat.
- As the BAG regulations keep changing, by buying these tickets you agree to provide all details needed no matter how the regulations change by the government as I can't offer any refunds.
- In case of a lockdown, the new date of the ceremony will be communicated. No refunds available but options.
Please note that the current booking & cancellation policy and safety concept applies and that you also agree to any future gouvermental changes in case they shift again. No refunds if cancelled but you can transfer your ticket to a friend if it is at least 24 hours in advance. Find all the policies and safety concept here: https://www.aleksnikolic.com/shipping-returns-booking-policy
Regular Ceremony Ticket
please check the safety concept and booking/cancellation conditions before bookingCHF 165.00
Reduced Ceremony Ticket
please check the safety concept and booking/cancellation conditions before booking Reduced Ticket Price: with a KulturLegi (or any other official document that confirms low income like student card, IV etc.) and please bring your document to the Ceremony or email to firstname.lastname@example.org / if you don't have an official document but are struggling financially, please send me an email and we'll find a solution as I'd love to make these ceremonies accessible to everyone.CHF 145.00