Sat, Jul 22|
Ringlikon Uetlibergbahn Station
Bonfire Cacao Ceremony To Ignite Your Inner Fire: Cacao, Bhairavi Mantra Meditation, Yoga Nidra Journey
Are you ready for a big transformation? Are you feeling stuck? Or are just ready for a new chapter in life? Join us for a bonfire cacao ceremony in the woods, doing a Bhairavi Mantra Meditation, connecting to nature, yourself and a group of great humans.
Time & Location
Jul 22, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM GMT+2
Ringlikon Uetlibergbahn Station, Uitikon / Ringlikon, 8142 Uitikon, Switzerland
About the event
Are you ready for a big transformation? Are you feeling stuck? Or are just ready for a new chapter in life? Join us for a bonfire cacao ceremony in the woods, doing a Bhairavi Mantra Meditation, connecting to nature, and deeply replenishing during a guided full-body meditation (yoga nidra), yourself, and a group of great humans. Feel free to stay longer for our potluck dinner.
Our meeting point (unless it rains and Aleks texts you until noon on the same day of the indoor location): Ringlikon Uetliberg Station at 6:50 pm (there is the SZU train at HB Zurich at 18:35 arriving at 18:50 in Ringlikon).
What is included in this nourishing evening:
- Cacao Ceremony to connect to your Heart by drinking the Ceremonial Cacao by Naked Chocolate (www.ceremonialcacaoblends.com)
- Yoga Nidra Journey to deeply rest and replenish in the mids of nature
- Mantra Meditation to Ignite the fiery energy of the Warrior Goddess Bhairavi
- A group of amazing humans and potential new friends that feel aligned with who you are (becoming) now
- Different exercises and rituals on creating small shifts with big impacts in your daily life and how you feel and see yourself, relate to your life and what you do
- Bring some veg/vegan dish to share after the ceremony if you'd love to stay for the potluck dinner by the fire
- Please bring a cup and something to sit/lay on
- Our meeting point (unless it rains and Aleks texts you until noon on the same day the indoor location): Ringlikon Uetliberg Station at 6:50 pm (there is a SZU train at HB Zurich at 18:35 arrivng 18:50 in Ringlikon)
BOOKING AND INVESTMENT:
(*Early-booking discount until July 10th, 2023)
- Regular Ticket Price: CHF 128.- (*CHF 108.-)
-Reduced Ticket Price: CHF 108.- (*CHF 88.-) / For anyone that earns CHF 3400.- or less in a single household.
-Friends Ticket Price: between CHF 220.- and CHF 170.- for two people together
-Membership: CHF 425.- / 360.- valid for 5 months and 3 ceremonies in total: https://www.aleksnikolic.com/product-page/magical-ceremony-trinity-membership-your-cacao-ceremony-abo
--> If you have a valid abo (also trial pass) at younion yoga, you get 10% off your ceremony tickets (regular and early booking as well as friend's tickets), simply send an email to email@example.com
*This is a safe place for ALL women and non-binary humans <3
Our meeting point (unless it rains and Aleks texts you until noon on the same day of the indoor location): Ringlikon Uetliberg Station at 6:50 pm (there is an SZU train at HB Zurich at 17:35 arriving 17:50 in Ringlikon)
Please note that the current booking & cancellation policy and safety concept isn't applying currently but that you also agree to any future governmental changes in case they shift again. No refunds if you cancel for any reason but you can transfer your ticket to a friend if it is at least 10 hours in advance. If you let me know at least 48hs in advance, you can shift the ticket to another Ceremony for a fee of CHF 30.- / if you wake up feeling physically unwell, email firstname.lastname@example.org. In case Aleks has to postpone the Ceremony due to health reasons, you'll receive within a week new date suggestions or a voucher to join another ceremony.
Find all the policies and safety concepts here: https://www.aleksnikolic.com/shipping-returns-booking-policy
PREPARATION & POST CEREMONY CARE
-There isn't anything specific you have to prepare. It's recommended to hydrate well prior to and after the ceremony as ceremonial cacao activates the liver and is great for your connective tissue. It helps flush out whatever needs to be released physically, mentally, and emotionally.
-Keep your food intake on the day of the Ceremony and evening before light(er) and vegetarian. Anything that you digest easily and feels light in your system. Bring a snack for after the Ceremony.
-You may have a specific intention or want to tune into what would help you completely to immerse yourself in the Ceremony. If you can, don't make appointments on the day of the ceremony, maybe even the day after. It's good to take some time to nourish, be in nature, and not rush, solve, or move too much but have space to do whatever feels good at that moment! :)
-You can journal or meditate upon the following questions if this helps you:
1. How am I feeling physically right now?
2. How am I feeling mentally right now?
3. How am I feeling emotionally right now?
4. How am I feeling energetically right now?
5. What would I like to solve/release from my life/body/mind/emotions?
6. What would be something I'd like to feel/experience more in my life?
7. How would I describe the relationship to myself in 3-5 words?
8. What can I do to feel more nourished in my day-to-day life?
9. What is something that I can do for myself to feel connected to myself?
10. What people in my life lift me up, help me grow, and allow me to fully be myself? Which people are crossing my boundaries and constantly complaining?
-Notice in your day-to-day life what activities, people, habits, routines, rituals, and places feel expanding and nourishing and which feel contracting and stressful
Regular Reduced Ticket
If you earn max. CHF 3400.- or below in a single (parent) household.
Ceremony Pass (regular)
From CHF 360.00 to CHF 425.00
This is a membership for three monthly ceremonies with Aleks Nikolic in Zurich. It is valid for 5 months from the day of purchase. You'll receive a code from Aleks Nikolic to book your ceremonies with the memebership.
From CHF 360.00 to CHF 425.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
From CHF 170.00 to CHF 220.00
1 ticket for two people
From CHF 170.00 to CHF 220.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
Normal Income / 2 ppl