Sat, Dec 02|
Zürich Radiant Heart Studio
CANCELLED: Ceremony of Transformation & Letting go of 2023 - Yin Dragon Journey & Cacao Ceremony
If you deny pain, you also deny joy. As much as you can feel your pain, you will also feel your joy. This Ceremony is there to let go of what has to end and create space, stamina, clarity, and intention to move with integrity and in alignment with your heart.
Time & Location
Dec 02, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM GMT+1
Zürich Radiant Heart Studio, Rüdigerstrasse 17, 8045 Zürich, Switzerland
About the event
Ceremony of Transformation & Letting go of 2023 - Cacao, Dragon Yin, Kali Mantra Journey
If you deny pain, you also deny joy. As much as you can feel your pain, you will also feel your joy.
This Ceremony is there to let die what has to die and create space, stamina, clarity, and intention to move with integrity and in alignment with your heart for what’s here to be born!
Giving thanks for all the lessons
Releasing whatever seems we’re still carrying around but can’t really change anymore
and embracing what we can
Because staying with old shit - no matter if we label it as enjoyment or suffering - will let our soul die slowly
Staying where we don’t belong as we try to create artificial superficial belonging, won’t satisfy the heart’s yearnings
So let’s get honest
let’s get wild
and let’s move into the heart and from there into the world
with both feet on the earth
so we can do what we came to do on Planet Earth!
It’s time to ride the dragons again my dear yinsters! If you’re new - don’t worry, everyone is welcome that is ready to go on a deeply transformative journey as we’ll be doing the Traditional Yin Yoga Dragon Flow, deeply opening the hips and encountering our inner dragons that manifest also in the outside as limiting beliefs, non-serving habits, difficulties to release what doesn’t serve you, toxic relationships, chaotic mind, and unclear intentions.
We’ll be chanting to the Goddess Kali - the Goddess of Death, drink a powerful Cacao that will support us in creating some inner fire, re-discovering our passions, and just live, feel and enjoy life more.
What is included in this Ceremony:
- Cacao Ceremony to connect to your Heart
- Kali Mantra Meditation for Deep Transformation
- 1-2 cups of ceremonial cacao by Naked Chocolate
- A transformative Yin Dragon Journey that focuses on bringing the bullshit up, releasing it, and moving beyond it
- Fresh Herbal Tea, Water, and Snacks
- A safe space to be yourself no matter what gender, age, background, profession, physics, race, religion
- A fantastic group of humans to connect with
- An opportunity to reset, recharge, relax and set new intentions and gather inspiration on how to make every day beautiful
- An invitation to start creating rituals out of automatic habits
- Everyone is welcome, no experience is needed, and yoga props are available at the studio. Wear warm, layered, comfortable clothes that you feel good in.
- If you want to take a Naked Chocolate Ceremonial Blend back home to make delicious hot chocolates, please order at least 72 hours in advance as the cacao blends are freshly prepared: www.aleksnikolic.com/nakedchocolate
- Please let me know before booking if you're pregnant, take blood high pressure/heart medication, have anti-depressants, have epilepsy, have physical/mental challenges/limitations, and are unsure if this is the right practice for you. From there I can tell you what dosage of cacao and if the yin sequence makes sense for your current state or if another one would fit you more.
BOOKING AND INVESTMENT:
- Regular Ticket Price: CHF 129.-
-Reduced Ticket Price: CHF 108.- / For anyone that earns CHF 3400.- or less in a single household.
-Pay What You Can Ticket if you are very low budget: choose a price starting from CHF 65.- (to cover some of the costs, Aleks' labor isn't included in this).
-Friends Ticket Price: CHF 225.-
Please note that the current booking & cancellation policy and safety concept applies and that you also agree to any future governmental changes in case they shift again. No refunds if you cancel for any reason but you can transfer your ticket to a friend if it is at least 10 hours in advance. If you let me know at least 48 hours in advance, you can shift the ticket to another Ceremony for a fee of CHF 50.-. Find all the policies and safety concepts here: https://www.aleksnikolic.com/shipping-returns-booking-policy
PREPARATION & POST CEREMONY CARE
-There isn't anything specific you have to prepare. It's recommended to hydrate well prior to and after the ceremony as ceremonial cacao activates the liver and is great for your connective tissue. It helps flush out whatever needs to be released physically, mentally and emotionally.
-Keep your food intake on the day of the Ceremony and evening before light(er) and vegetarian. Anything that you digest easily and feels light in your system. Bring a snack for after the Ceremony.
-You may have a specific intention or want to tune into what would help you completely to immerse yourself in the Ceremony. If you can, don't make appointments on the day of the ceremony, maybe even a day after. It's good to take some time to nourish, be in nature, not have to rush, solve, or move too much but have space to do whatever feels good in that moment! :)
-You can journal or meditate upon the following questions if this helps you:
1. How am I feeling physically right now?
2. How am I feeling mentally right now?
3. How am I feeling emotionally right now?
4. How am I feeling energetically right now?
5. What would be something I'd like to solve/release from my life/body/mind/emotions?
6. What would be something I'd like to feel/experience more in my life?
7. How would I describe the relationship to myself in 3-5 words?
8. What can I do to feel more nourished in my day-to-day life?
9. What is something that I can do for myself to feel connected to myself?
10. What people in my life lift me up, help me grow, and allow me to fully be myself? Which people are crossing my boundaries and constantly complaining?
-Notice in your day-to-day life what activities, people, habits, routines, rituals, and places feel expanding and nourishing and which feel contracting and stressful
- Ticket type
Regular TicketPriceCHF 129.00
- Ticket type
If you earn max. CHF 3400.- or below in a single (parent) household.PriceCHF 108.00
- Ticket type
1 ticket for two peoplePriceCHF 225.00
- Ticket type
Pay What You Can
If you can pay more or less, pay that, this is for anyone on a very low budget. <3 To cover some of the costs there is a minium price in which Aleks' work isn't included.PricePay what you want
+Service fee+Service fee