Tue, Dec 21|
Art of Yin Youtube Channel
Online Event: A Home Ceremony to Digest 2021 & Open up for 2022 - Cacao, Yin Yoga, Journaling, Yoga Nidra
This Ceremony is an invitation for you to create a ceremonial safe space at home where you can truly tune in, let go and manifest your wildest dreams. Tending to the garden of your heart and taking care of the seeds you’ve planted, so that you can harvest the most beautiful flowers & sweetest fruit.
Time & Location
Dec 21, 2021, 6:00 PM – 8:45 PM GMT+1
Art of Yin Youtube Channel
About the event
*A Home Ceremony to Digest 2021 & Open up for 2022*
Please note that a replay is available until February 1st 2022 if you can’t join live.
I love rituals because they make every day life sacred.
They help us to stay connected to ourselves as we move through our days. They are a reminder to take time today to rest and create. To digest and manifest. To surrender and take action. To be grateful and open your heart to receive even more.
One ritual that I started consciously last year was to offer a gifted Ceremony to you to end your year by digesting it, reflecting upon what was great, what not so, the good stuff you learned and stuff you picked up that might not be beneficial to take with you.
After digesting what was, we bring our attention to what can be. Creating a clear(er) vision of your months ahead, setting the intentions from the heart that make you feel aligned in your life and more alive. Intentions that will be anchors in times of great disturbances.
This Ceremony is an invitation to slow down, tune in, let go and wake up as my teacher Nik Robson from Yin Culture would say.
This is how we’ll move through this Ceremony:
1. Opening the space, grounding into your body, gratitude cacao blesssing
2. As you drink your cacao, you’ll have a moment of space to simply tune in and see what’s going on inside you.
3. We’ll be move through a Journaling Session where I’ll ask you different questions that you can write down or even say out aloud if you don’t like writing. These questions serve to reflect upon 2021 and take some time to actually go through the different months and what was great, what you’ve learned, what you’d love to enjoy more and what less.
4. We’ll be chanting the Kali Goddess Mantra - this is the Goddess of Death and Transformation. We will call in the energy of release, big transformational changes and the courage to move on in life and become every single moment more aligned with our highest values, clearest intuition and purest heart. To call in the Goddess Kali means to call in a change - even change that you’re not yet aware of or calling in solutions for situations that do not seem changable.
5. We will now move through a 2nd journaling session setting the intentions for 2022 and connecting to our desires and what we want to call in.
6. In our Yin Journey we’ll integrate all that came up during sitting with Cacao and Journaling. We’ll end the Yin Journey with an extended Shavasana that will turn into a Yoga Nidra Journey to plant your SANKALPA (sanksrit for intention) in your subcouncious mind.
7. Closing of our Ceremony
This Ceremony is an invitation for you to create a ceremonial safe space at home where you can truly tune in, let go and manifest your wildest dreams. Tending to the garden of your heart and taking care of the seeds you’ve planted, so that you can harvest the most beautiful flowers and sweetest fruit.
BOOKING AND PRICING:
-CHF 55.- regular ticket
-CHF 37.- reduced ticket for anyone earning less than CHF 2900.. in a single household or CHF 4500.- as a single parent.
If you can’t pay the reduced price but really would love to join, email email@example.com and let me know about your situations.
Please book via this form.
Regarding the Cacao for the Ceremony:
If you want to enjoy the Naked Chocolate Ceremonial Cacao Blends for this Ceremony, please make your order by latest Wednesday, 15.12.21 (A-Post) so that I can make your blends and ship them on time to arrive on Tuesday, 21st of December 2022. You can also pick your cacao up in Zurich City. Please make a note as you order that it is for the Online Ceremony 21.12.22.
You can also sit with a cup of tea or any other warming, nourishing bevarage that feels sacred to you if ceremonial cacao is not an option or available where you live.
Please only buy this ticket if you are struggling financially or have a lower income / budget.