On Tuesday I'm turning 29 years in this human experience. This is my birthday playlist (still adding songs as per usual). Maybe you'll have a transcendental, ecstatic, magical dance journey as I do in this adventure called life. The motto is f*ck shoulds, gimme magic.
1. Can we say more what we mean and mean more what we say?
2. If I’d be radically honest with myself, what would I allow myself to truly see? Am I really honest right now with myself?
3. Is this the fear or the joy speaking to me?
4. What am I actually afraid of right now?
5. Who am I? Who is thinking? Who is in this body? Where was I before I was here and who am I when I leave?