Sat, Mar 25|
Younion Yoga Zürich
A Ceremony to Ignite Your Inner Fire & Passion for Life - Cacao, Mantra Meditation & Yin Journey
The Power is always within us but sometimes we forget. This Ceremony is a reminder to ignite, feel and make peace with your inner fire, letting your passion rise and move through you, inspiring you to take inspired action in life.*1 spot left*
Time & Location
Mar 25, 2023, 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM GMT+1
Younion Yoga Zürich, Winterthurerstrasse 47, 8006 Zürich, Switzerland
About the event
*1 spot left*
The Power is always within us but sometimes we forget. This Ceremony is a reminder to ignite, feel and make peace with your inner fire, letting your passion rise and move through you, inspiring you to take inspired action in life.
This is the ceremony for everyone that is ready for that next step in their life and has the courage to take the leap into the unknown, trusting themselves, and their intuition and wanting to allow themselves to finally make a choice based on their own needs first.
We'll be moving through a powerful yin yoga journey, calling in the Goddess Bhairavi and drinking the Golden Goddess Blend by Naked Chocolate.
What is included in this Ceremony:
- Cacao Ceremony to connect to your Heart
- Mantra Meditation
- 1-2 cups of ceremonial cacao by Naked Chocolate
- A deep yin journey
- Fresh Herbal Tea, Water, and Snacks
- A safe space to be yourself no matter what gender, age, background, profession, physics, race, religion
- A fantastic group of humans to connect with
- An opportunity to reset, recharge, relax and set new intentions and gather inspiration on how to make every day beautiful
- An invitation to start creating rituals out of automatic habits
- Everyone is welcome, no experience is needed, and yoga props are available at the studio. Wear warm, layered, comfortable clothes that you feel good in.
- If you want to take a Naked Chocolate Ceremonial Blend back home to make delicious hot chocolates, please order at least 72 hours in advance as the cacao blends are freshly prepared: www.aleksnikolic.com/shop (the cacao for the ceremony is included, this is only, if you wish to take the cacao blends home)
- Please let me know before booking if you're pregnant, take blood high pressure/heart medication, have anti-depressants, have epilepsy, have physical/mental challenges/limitations, and are unsure if this is the right practice for you. From there I can tell you what dosage of cacao and if the yin sequence makes sense for your current state or if another one would fit you more.
- Please note that 1-3 of my yin yoga teacher training students (www.aleksnikolic.com/yinyogatraining) will be supporting me through the journey and observing my teachings.
BOOKING AND INVESTMENT:
Early-Booking reduction: CHF 10.- with the code marchmagic until 3.3.23 (if you book three weeks before the event)
- Regular Ticket Price: CHF 175.-
-Reduced Ticket Price: CHF 155.- / For anyone that earns CHF 3400.- or less in a single household.
-Friends Ticket Price: CHF 280.-
-Membership: CHF 425.- / 360.- valid for 5 months and 3 ceremonies in total: https://www.aleksnikolic.com/product-page/magical-ceremony-trinity-membership-your-cacao-ceremony-abo
--> If you have an abo at younion yoga, you get 10% off your first Ceremony, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the current booking & cancellation policy and safety concept applies and that you also agree to any future governmental changes in case they shift again. No refunds if you cancel for any reason but you can transfer your ticket to a friend if it is at least 10 hours in advance. If you let me know at least 48hs in advance, you can shift the ticket to another Ceremony for a fee of CHF 30.- / if you're waking up feeling physically unwell, email email@example.com
Find all the policies and safety concepts here: https://www.aleksnikolic.com/shipping-returns-booking-policy
PREPARATION & POST CEREMONY CARE
-There isn't anything specific you have to prepare. It's recommended to hydrate well prior to and after the ceremony as ceremonial cacao activates the liver and is great for your connective tissue. It helps flush out whatever needs to be released physically, mentally, and emotionally.
-Keep your food intake on the day of the Ceremony and evening before light(er) and vegetarian. Anything that you digest easily and feels light in your system. Bring a snack for after the Ceremony.
-You may have a specific intention or want to tune into what would help you completely to immerse yourself in the Ceremony. If you can, don't make appointments on the day of the ceremony, maybe even the day after. It's good to take some time to nourish, be in nature, and not have to rush, solve, or move too much but have space to do whatever feels good at that moment! :)
-You can journal or meditate upon the following questions if this helps you:
1. How am I feeling physically right now?
2. How am I feeling mentally right now?
3. How am I feeling emotionally right now?
4. How am I feeling energetically right now?
5. What would be something I'd like to solve/release from my life/body/mind/emotions?
6. What would be something I'd like to feel/experience more in my life?
7. How would I describe the relationship to myself in 3-5 words?
8. What can I do to feel more nourished in my day-to-day life?
9. What is something that I can do for myself to feel connected to myself?
10. What people in my life lift me up, help me grow, and allow me to fully be myself? Which people are crossing my boundaries and constantly complaining?
-Notice in your day-to-day life what activities, people, habits, routines, rituals, and places feel expanding and nourishing and which feel contracting and stressful
- Ticket type
Regular TicketPriceCHF 175.00Sold Out
- Ticket type
If you earn max. CHF 3400.- or below in a single (parent) household.PriceCHF 148.00
- Ticket type
Ceremony Pass (regular)
This is a membership for three monthly ceremonies with Aleks Nikolic in Zurich. It is valid for 5 months from the day of purchase. You'll receive a code from Aleks Nikolic to book your ceremonies with the memebership.PriceFrom CHF 360.00 to CHF 425.00
- Regular IncomeCHF 425.00
- Incombe Below CHF 3400.-CHF 360.00
- Ticket type
1 ticket for two peoplePriceCHF 325.00