Sat, Jan 29|
Ceremony of Victory; a Journey from Darkness to Lightness through Cacao, Yin, Tara Mantra
A Ceremony to remember that there is still brightness, lightness, joy, magic and beauty in this life-time. An evening to create space, to let go, truly relax and connect to a part inside you that always shines. (with certificate)
Time & Location
Jan 29, 2022, 6:00 PM – 9:30 PM GMT+1
Zürich, Vulkanstrasse 108a, 8048 Zürich, Switzerland
About the event
*certificate required / 2g+ = a covid certificate (genesen or geimpft plus a antigen rapid test in case the genesen/gemimpt is older than 4 months*
Ceremony of Victory - A Journey from Darkness to Lightness through Cacao, Mantra & Yin
A Ceremony to remember that there is still brightness, lightness, joy, magic and beauty in this life-time. An evening to create space, to let go, truly relax and connect to a part inside you that always shines. A safe space to feel into the darkness and then choose again. A Ceremony to calm the mind, recharge the pysical body and purify the heart space. A space to clear up your energetic space and set Intentions for your life ahead focussing on appreciation, creativy and self-uplifting with a group of great people.
We’ll be inviting in the energy of the Wisdom Goddess Tara - she is the Goddess that supports us through diifficult times. Chanting her mantra (repeating one specific sentence in a meditation) helps us to move through challenging times and see the light at the end of the tunnel.
After our Cacao Ceremony and Mantra Meditation, we’re going on a new yin journey that I’ve created and it’s called the Phoenix Heart Journey. We’ll be on a physical level work with our hips, tights and toes and then our upper body. On an energetic level it’s all about releasing the old and connecting back to your heart.
This Ceremony is for everyone that craves deep rest and maybe feels at the moment hopeless or seeks another direction in life. It’s for everyone that wants to relax AND do some deep work in a safe space
- 6-9:30 pm (arrive on time, we’re starting exactly at 6:15 pm)
- Intoku Yoga Studio K9 (5 minutes walk from Bahnhof Altstetten, parking available, coming by public transport recommended)
- Limited to 14 people
WHAT THE CEREMONY INCLUDES
- Cacao Ceremony including intention setting and meditation and 1-2 cups of delicious ceremonial cacao by Naked Chocolate
- Yin Journey to release tension in the hips & open the heart
- Learning about the Wisdom Goddess Tara and chanting her mantra that helps us to move through challenging times and see the light at the end of the tunnel again
- Tea, water and snacks in our Lounge Area
- Generous changing spaces with showers, high quality yoga props
- Online Yin Journey to practice at home and email with different resources, playlists, practices
- A safe space to be yourself no matter what gender, age, background, profession, physics, race, religion
- An amazing group of humans to connect with
- An opportunity to reset, recharge, relax and set new intentions and gather inspiration on how to make every day beautiful
- An invitation to start creating rituals out of automatic habits
- Everyone is welcome, no experience is needed, yoga props are available at the studio. Please bring a big towel or your own mat to cover the studio mat. Wear warm, layered, comfortable clothes that you feel good in.
- If you want to take a Naked Chocolate Ceremonial Blend back home to make delicious hot chocolates, please order at least 48 hours in advance as the cacao blends are freshly prepared: www.aleksnikolic.com/nakedchocolate
- Please let me know before booking if you're pregnant, take blood high pressure/heart medication, anti-depressants, have epilepsy, have physical/mental challenges/limitations, and/or are unsure if this is the right practice for you. From there I can tell you what dosage of cacao as well as if the yin sequence makes sense for your current state or if another one would fit you more.
BOOKING AND INVESTMENT
- The investment for this 3,5 hs Ceremony is (certificate required):
- Early-Bird until January 23rd 2022: CHF 159.- (CHF 139.- reduced ticket if you earn CHF 3000.- or below in a single household or CHF 6000.- or less in a two person / two children household ->with a valid certificate only
- From January 24th until fully booked: CHF 169.- (CHF 149.- reduced if you earn CHF 3000.- or below in a single household) -> with a certificate only
- This Ceremony happens at INTOKU Yoga Studio in Altstetten from 6-9:15 pm, we start the Ceremony at 6:15 pm.
- As you book, you'll receive an email with all the important details.
- If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
SAFETY CONCEPT AND SPECIAL BOOKING CONDITIONS.
- Please note there is a certificate (2g+) needed for this ceremony. As these are again a bit unpredictable times, if you get tested positive, you may receive another opportunity to join a ceremony until June 2022 or a discount if you book a private 1:1 or group session.Please note that it will not be the exactly same Ceremony and that I ask for patience. You may get on waiting lists, if the ceremonies are full already. If your spot can't be filled, it's CHF 60.- fee to change your ticket into a voucher in case there is another reason than a positive test / health reason for not joining.
- *certificate required / 2g+ = a covid certificate (genesen or geimpft plus a antigen rapid test in case the genesen/gemimpt is older than 4 months*
- Wear your mask until you reach your yoga mat (on the mat you can remove it, as you move through the space, please wear it)
- As the BAG regulations keep changing, by buying these tickets you agree to provide all details needed no matter how the regulations change by the government as I can't offer any refunds.
- In case of a lockdown, the new date of the ceremony will be communicated. No refunds available but options.
Please note that the current booking & cancellation policy and safety concept applies and that you also agree to any future gouvermental changes in case they shift again. No refunds if cancelled but you can transfer your ticket to a friend if it is at least 24 hours in advance. Find all the policies and safety concept here: https://www.aleksnikolic.com/shipping-returns-booking-policy
Regular Early Bird Ticket
Please note there is a certificate needed for this ceremony.CHF 159.00
Reduced Early Bird Ticket
If you earn max. CHF 3000.- or below in a single (parent) household. A certificate is required for this ceremony.CHF 139.00