Fri, Jan 05|
Zürich Radiant Heart Studio
Moving Heart Forward into 2024 - Cacao, Mantra & Yin Journey
Imagine..if you've started this new year from the heart and focussed on what truly matters. Making your well-being a priority and making choices in alignment with what you wish to experience, create and live not only in 2023 but your LIFE.
Time & Location
Jan 05, 2024, 6:15 PM – 9:15 PM
Zürich Radiant Heart Studio, Rüdigerstrasse 17, 8045 Zürich, Switzerland
About the event
A Ceremony to move with an open Heart into 2024 - Cacao, Transformational Phoenix Yin Journey, Mantra Meditation
Imagine..if you've started this new year from the heart and focussed on what truly matters. Making your well-being a priority and making choices in alignment with what you wish to experience, create and live not only in 2024 but your LIFE.
I am not a fan of resolutions from the mind - I am a big fan of intentions from the heart. The dreamers' blend by Naked Chocolate will support us in daydreaming, connecting to our playful part and allowing our imagination to flow. From there we will move through a phoenix yin journey that is designed to create physical, mental, energetic, and emotional space and help us to deeply open our hearts and feel whatever needs to be felt.
Ready to make 2024 a powerful year, feel empowered from the inside out, take inspired action and also celebrate yourself and give yourself permission to deeply rest and be authentically who you are?
Let's do it. <3
There is also a 2nd Ceremony for New Beginnings in February.
What is included in this Ceremony:
- Cacao Ceremony to connect to your Heart
- Mantra Meditation
- 1-2 cups of ceremonial cacao by Naked Chocolate
- A transformative Phoenix Yin Journey to create space and connect to your heart, let it break open and set intentions for 2024
- Fresh Herbal Tea, Water, and Snacks
- A safe space to be yourself no matter what gender, age, background, profession, physics, race, religion
- A fantastic group of humans to connect with
- An opportunity to reset, recharge, relax and set new intentions and gather inspiration on how to make every day beautiful
- An invitation to start creating rituals out of automatic habits
- Everyone is welcome, no experience is needed, and yoga props are available at the studio. Wear warm, layered, comfortable clothes that you feel good in.
- If you want to take a Naked Chocolate Ceremonial Blend back home to make delicious hot chocolates, please order at least 72 hours in advance as the cacao blends are freshly prepared: www.aleksnikolic.com/shop (the cacao for the ceremony is included, this is only, if you wish to take the cacao blends home)
- Please let me know before booking if you're pregnant, take blood high pressure/heart medication, have anti-depressants, have epilepsy, have physical/mental challenges/limitations, and are unsure if this is the right practice for you. From there I can tell you what dosage of cacao and if the yin sequence makes sense for your current state or if another one would fit you more.
- Please note that 1-3 of my yin yoga teacher training students (www.aleksnikolic.com/yinyogatraining) will be supporting me through the journey and observing my teachings.
BOOKING AND INVESTMENT:
- Regular Ticket Price: CHF 155.-
-Reduced Ticket Price: CHF 135.- / For anyone that earns CHF 3400.- or less in a single household.
-Friends Ticket Price: CHF 285.-
Please note that the current booking & cancellation policy and safety concept applies and that you also agree to any future governmental changes in case they shift again. No refunds if you cancel for any reason but you can transfer your ticket to a friend if it is at least 10 hours in advance. If you let me know at least 48hs in advance, you can shift the ticket to another Ceremony for a fee of CHF 50.- / if you're waking up feeling physically unwell, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find all the policies and safety concepts here: https://www.aleksnikolic.com/shipping-returns-booking-policy
PREPARATION & POST CEREMONY CARE
-There isn't anything specific you have to prepare. It's recommended to hydrate well prior to and after the ceremony as ceremonial cacao activates the liver and is great for your connective tissue. It helps flush out whatever needs to be released physically, mentally, and emotionally.
-Keep your food intake on the day of the Ceremony and evening before light(er) and vegetarian. Anything that you digest easily and feels light in your system. Bring a snack for after the Ceremony.
-You may have a specific intention or want to tune into what would help you completely to immerse yourself in the Ceremony. If you can, don't make appointments on the day of the ceremony, maybe even a day after. It's good to take some time to nourish, be in nature, not have to rush, solve, or move too much but have space to do whatever feels good in that moment! :)
-You can journal or meditate upon the following questions if this helps you:
1. How am I feeling physically right now?
2. How am I feeling mentally right now?
3. How am I feeling emotionally right now?
4. How am I feeling energetically right now?
5. What would be something I'd like to solve/release from my life/body/mind/emotions?
6. What would be something I'd like to feel/experience more in my life?
7. How would I describe the relationship to myself in 3-5 words?
8. What can I do to feel more nourished in my day-to-day life?
9. What is something that I can do for myself to feel connected to myself?
10. What people in my life lift me up, help me grow, and allow me to fully be myself? Which people are crossing my boundaries and constantly complaining?
-Notice in your day-to-day life what activities, people, habits, routines, rituals, and places feel expanding and nourishing and which feel contracting and stressful
Ceremony Pass (regular)
This is a membership for three monthly ceremonies with Aleks Nikolic in Zurich. It is valid for 5 months from the day of purchase. You'll receive a code from Aleks Nikolic to book your ceremonies with the memebership.From CHF 360.00 to CHF 425.00
- CHF 425.00
- CHF 360.00
1 ticket for two peopleCHF 285.00
Regular TicketCHF 155.00
If you earn max. CHF 3400.- or below in a single (parent) household.CHF 135.00